Our Fees in Clarksville
Here at Tennessee Center of Integrated Medicine Primary Care, our pricing system is very straightforward – just like it should be. No hidden costs or impossibly complicated invoices. If you have questions, simply ask. We’re happy to walk you through anything. In the meantime, take a look at our Membership Fees in Clarksville, browse our Frequently Asked Questions, or sign up to become a member below. We’re glad you’re here.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FEES in Clarksville
- Children 0-19 years old, $15/month with at least one parent membership
- Children 0-19 years old, $25/month without a parent membership, each additional child $15.00/month
- Adults 20-44 years old, $50/month
- Adults 45-64 years old, $75/month
- Adults 65+ years old, $95/month
- Employer groups with 5+ employees, $50/mo/adult
There is a one-time, $100.00 enrollment fee for all new patients*. If immediate family members join together, the enrollment fee covers the entire family. If family members join on different months/years, the enrollment fee is per person.